“Behold how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” -Psalm 133:1
The Men’s Ministry of Calvary Chapel is a “small group” focused on growing men through a consistent diet of God’s Word, fellowship and sincere prayer. Our men develop Christ centered friendships with one another which provide natural accountability and encouragement. We have an intense Tuesday night bible study with open discussion, practical application and plenty of fun. Whether you are a bible scholar or a new Christian you are a perfect fit for this group of brothers. Don’t miss what the Holy Spirit is doing through our Men’s Ministry.
- Bible study: we search the Scripture in order to grow in knowledge and understanding of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Fellowship: we meet together as brothers in Christ and share our faith.
- Prayer: we intercede in prayer for the needs within the Body of Christ.
Calvary Chapel of Clayton currently offers several ways you can get involved in Men's Ministry.
At the Church:
- Men's Ministry meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Men’s Breakfast (Potluck style) is held on the first Saturday of each month from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Conferences and Retreats:
- Our Men’s Ministry participates in an annual fall conference with other Calvary Chapel Men’s ministries.
- Our Men’s Ministry also hosts smaller, more intimate retreat style getaways, both local and out of town. This is usually held in the spring and we encourage fathers to bring their sons.
For more information contact the church office at (919) 359-0802 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org